- Lube Truck Driver
- Traveling Position
- Maintenance Supervisor / Fleet Manager
(The following is used as a partial description and is not restrictive as to duties required.)
- Drive a lube truck to various locations and perform servicing of gasoline and diesel powered vehicles and equipment, including fueling, lubrication, changing oil, changing air and oil filters, and checking and adding fluids, including windshield washer, transmission, cooling system, brakes, and differential.
- Perform maintenance and servicing of the lube truck.
- Perform preventive maintenance according to assigned schedules for heavy equipment and the lube truck.
- Monitor records and track hours of service for assigned vehicles and the lube truck.
- Perform minor repairs on the lube truck and assigned equipment including brake adjustments, leak repairs, and removal and installation of radiators and thermostats.
- Replace hoses, fan belts, alternators, regulators, and batteries.
- Replace heavy equipment components as needed.
- May perform other duties performed by Equipment Service Workers.
- Frequent lifting (up to and including 50 pounds)
- Frequent bending, twisting and standing
- Exposure to working outdoors in all-weather conditions
- Ability to sit for 30 minutes to 6 hours while driving
- Ability to work more than 40 hours in any given week including weekend assignments as required
- 1+ year of experience performing preventive maintenance, vehicle and equipment inspection work, and minor mechanical repairs on automotive or diesel equipment or vehicles; OR six months as an Equipment Service Worker.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance on small and large construction equipment
- Ability to clearly communicate with supervisors and co-workers
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, machines, and operate equipment as required
- Ability to learn and gain knowledge
- Ability to follow work orders or receive instructions
- Ability to adhere to Safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required
Licenses or Certifications:
- CDL Class B License Required
- Current DOT Physical
- OSHA 10 Certification Preferred
- Travel is required
Ready to Apply? Complete the Form