- MEC Construction LLC
- Mechanical Superintendent
- Project Based
- General Superintendent
- A proven team leader with solid experience in motivating field crews, assigning tasks, directing and supervising the work on a daily basis, and monitoring subcontractors.
- Capable of developing a thorough understanding of the scope of the work to be accomplished, preparing shop specifications, and ensuring the on-site availability of adequate equipment and materials at all times.
- Thorough and consistent with regard to planning site operations, both before work and on a daily basis during the work.
- Committed to the health and safety of all crew members and visitors to the site through proactively discussing any significant or unusual safety concerns or conditions with appropriate parties prior to the work, and in consistently reinforcing the Company's Health and Safety program and that of the client during the work week.
- Able to recognize, and respond proactively to, differing site conditions, unanticipated conditions, and any other difficulties that arise during the course of the work.
- Detail-oriented and timely with regard to all required paperwork, particularly daily record keeping of work activities.
- An effective and diplomatic communicator with the company's engineering team and with all outside parties - the on-site representatives of the client and the engineering team, sub-contractors, trades, and vendors.
- Frequent walking and climbing (stairs, ladders, terrain)
- Frequent lifting (up to and including 50 pounds)
- Frequent bending, twisting and standing
- Exposure to working outdoors in all-weather conditions
- Ability to work more than 40 hours in any given week including weekend assignments as required
- 5+ years of Foreman level experience in the mid-stream natural gas construction industry
- Ability to schedule and forecast manpower requirements in a multi craft environment Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read blue prints, ISOs, and P&IDs required
- Must have the ability to direct multiple direct reports to ensure the timely completion of project wide initiatives
- Ability to manage schedules, personalities and workflow of the project(s)
- Ability to meet fast paced and changing schedules and deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel is a must
Licenses or Certifications:
- OSHA 30 Certification Preferred
- Travel is required
- MEC Construction LLC (MEC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status
- MEC offers competitive salaries, benefit programs and a high paced professional workplace conducive to professional growth and development
Ready to Apply? Complete the Form